The super Linear Bushing A has a built-in self-alignment feature that compensates for angular misalignment between the housing and shaft of up to 0.5 degrees without reducing load rating due to angular pressure. This misalignment can be caused by shaft deflection due to high load or inaccuracies in the connecting structure. The self-aligning feature ensures that the balls enter the load-bearing zone smoothly and that the load is distributed evenly across the entire row of balls. This is what produces the outstandingly smooth travel, robust construction and extra long service life of this Linear Bushing. For high loads and extra long guides, the Super Linear Bushings are also available in an open design for use on supported shafts.
- Low-cost Linear Bushing for high requirements
- Steel bearing plates with machined ball guide grooves and optimized ball lead-in chamfers for outstandingly smooth travel and a long service life
- Super Linear Bushing A compensates for shaft deflection and misalignment.
- High travel speed (up to 5 m/s)
- Open Linear Bushing on fully supported shafts for applications where other linear guides tend to warp due to imprecise substructures.