Roller Rail Systems from Rexroth are compact, roller-bearing linear guides with incredibly high load-bearing capacity and extreme rigidity. They are used successfully in many areas in sizes 25 to 125, for example in machine tools, print and paper machinery, injection molding machines, industrial robots as well as presses and heavy-duty machinery.
- Uniform roller guide rails with and without cover strips allow limitless interchangeability across all roller runner block variants.
- Lube ports on all sides for maximum ease of maintenance
- Minimum lubrication quantities thanks to innovative channel design
- Quiet running thanks to optimally designed roller return and guidance
- Maximum rigidity under load from all directions through two additional mounting screw holes at the center of the roller runner block